The Academy’s annual meeting is now fully online! Join us Nov. 13-15 for AAO 2020 Virtual, where all of ophthalmology meets® for lively discussions, clinical pearls, fun activities and live interaction with presenters and industry.
Registration for AAO 2020 Virtual is all-inclusive. Attend any session, course, Subspecialty Day meeting or skills transfer course that you wish. In the virtual meeting, participants are not restricted from accessing content that, at an in-person meeting, would have required additional tickets, passes or registrations. This is an unprecedented and exciting opportunity to open all areas of the meeting to every attendee. View all content in the virtual meeting platform as many times as you want, whenever you want, until February 15, 2021.
Your registration is an All-Access Pass to:
- Over 100 hours of interactive sessions broadcast live.
- Unlimited access to 700 hours of additional on-demand content.
- All 8 Subspecialty Day meetings.
- The AAOE practice management program.
- Up to 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Learn more about available CME.
- A robust virtual Expo where you can connect with industry representatives and learn about the latest products and services.
Register Today, Be Entered to Win
Register before Wednesday, Sept. 23, to be entered into a raffle. Twelve lucky winners will be chosen at the end of September to receive one of these exciting prizes:
- 2021 Academy member dues
- Hotel room for AAO 2021 in New Orleans
- Registration for Subspecialty Day 2021